Opened in 1989 by owner Betsee Isenberg, 10Eleven has evolved into one of the most influential multi line showrooms in the United States, representing a roster of the most highly regarded and successful contemporary designers in the market.
10eleven has long standing relationships with both designers and retailers, which is the key to the strategic and dynamic growth of the collections we represent. We are currently looking for an experienced sales executives (5+ years of sales experience) in New York who is energetic, strategic and driven to be a part of this growing team.
- Meet and exceed sales and shipping goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal and annual basis.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to maximize growth.
- Determine strategies to maximize sales growth and reduce inventory liability.
- Prepare seasonal product feedback and hindsight recaps.
- Must be a team player, willing to support and empower colleagues.
- Manage, develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers in better specialty boutiques in the US.
- Attend, prepare, and manage in showroom market appointments, and attend appropriate trade shows.
- Seasonal store visits with key accounts to sell and deliver product knowledge, merchandising guidelines; occasional road work.
- This position is in office full time.
- 5+ years experience as an Account Executive for RTW Women's contemporary collections.
- Excellent relationships with specialty stores, and drive to grow account base.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Ability to be fluid and adaptable to challenges.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills while being a self-starter.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as needed to support assigned accounts Eligibility to work in the US required
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- Commission/bonus structure
- Medical/dental insurance
- Vacation benefits
- Holiday pay
- Closed between Christmas and New Years
- 401k plan and profit sharing at completion of 1 year of service
- Generous shopping discounts
- Summer Fridays
Betsee Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.