Visual Merchandising Senior Manager (m/w/d) Germany & Switzerland
- Ralph Lauren
- Munich, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Visual Merchandising
- Senior Manager
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
In this role, you rill be responsible for the image and upkeep of our Ralph Doors across Germany by protecting and maintaining the Ralph Lauren image and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
What you will do
* Direct Store team in styling each store to the market, customer, and direction of the brand.
* Work all departments within the Brand Image team to design and implement interior styling of all stores in the Germany always maintaining the brand image and message. Design and maintain inspiration boards for each interior changeover.
* Plan and organize floorplans, propping, purchasing of goods, vendor relationships and merchandising direction for all Germany doors. Establish schedules for interiors changeovers as well as daily schedule of interiors associates to always ensure 'store coverage'.
* Work with finance and teams to ensure budget adherence.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders: Buying teams, District Managers, all General Managers, Store Staff and Marketing to ensure Brand Image supports all business needs.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
What you bring along
* 6+ years visual presentation, rigging and management experience preferred, with at least 4 years in a luxury retail environment.
* Strong management and development skills
* Ability to manage and travel to multiple store locations as applicable.
* Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and store hours (i.e., evenings and weekends)
* Excellent organizational skills, including time and budget management.
* Strong communication (in English and ideally German) and inter-personal skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors, direct reports, and peers
* Computer proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand Are you interested in working for one of the world's most successful fashion brands and continuing your career in an international environment with varied tasks? We value the talent of each individual and therefore offer many exciting opportunities for individual development. We believe that our employees are key to achieving our business goals and therefore contribute to the success of our company. If you would like to become part of our unique success story and join our dynamic team of experts, please apply with your complete documents (cover letter incl. salary requirement & notice period, resume, references) to us!
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert