MODEL BOOKER - Men's division
- The Claw Models
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Claw Models is seeking a MODEL BOOKER - Men division for its Paris Office. The position entails dealing with booking enquires and preparing shortlists for clients, responding to general male casting breakdowns through an energetic and outgoing attitude. The successful have excellent soft and social skills to build and nurture relationships with models and teams at large.
- Preparing packages making sure to match appropriate skills and looks to each client’s brief and request Liaising with talent/model in order to brief for castings Preparing the talent/model for shootings/shows booked by briefing them with physical attitudes for castings / jobs. Advising them on the usage and fees attached to the shooting/show Ensuring that all booking flow is undertaken and steps covering contracts, call sheets, wardrobe requirements Confirming talents/models with client and liaising with them
Client & model/talent liaison
- Actively assisting new models to join books Liaising with stakeholders and photographer to arrange test shoots for models Editing models’ profile to make sure they are best showcased Ensuring models are given all required information to reach the shooting/show location, and also supplied with relevant materials
- Proactive recruitment and vetting of model applications Accurately arrange auditions for applicants contribute with styling during Liaising with applicant (nationally and internationally) Proactively seek out new talent that would be advantageous to the agency
Sales Agency’s portfolio of models
- Promote models by calling or emailing clients to sell in the agency’s portfolio Proactively create and keep up to date contact database and routinely contact them
- Carry out any other duty as directed by the Booking Director and top management Take part in team dynamics, in local and international events of the organization Protect, promote the agency’s values of diversity and inclusion as well as good reputation of The Claw
This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on skills and motivation.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the same role in an international agency and willing to learn and grow with the agency
- Excellent understanding of fashion, current trends & spotting talent Mature approach to work High degree of self-organization
- Good knowledge of operating a camera ideally
- Good literacy and excellent communicator Ability to work under pressure
- Must be self-motivated to make sales calls Strong interest in fashion,
- Resourceful and open-minded to find best means for dealing with models
- Driven, strategic thinker and able to generate interest in applicants and models Self-motivated, and independent individual. Works well independently as well as part of a team, Interest in visual arts, luxury environments and beauty in general.
Benoit Guinot, Chris Lucas, & Guillaume Proust (three polymorphs) challenge the traditional ideas of beauty through their values. They founded The Claw Models in 2018 with the idea to stress their convictions of diversity and inclusivity within the fashion industry. The Claw Models is a hybrid, international, modeling agency based in Paris. « The same but different». The Claw provides to their clients unexpected and modern faces, passing through the boundaries of beauty.
38 Rue du Louvre
Apply for MODEL BOOKER - Men's division
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert