HR Operations Team Supervisor
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
We are currently seeking an HR Operations Team Supervisor, who will report to Senior HR Operations Manager and be based at the Kering offices located in Wayne, New Jersey.
The HR Operations Team Supervisor develops and delivers the service levels required to provide the customer with the best experience possible, to deliver on value proposition and generate additional opportunities. The Team Supervisor leads the HR operations team to consistently exceed the customer's expectation and provides transparent communication and information.
KERING HR Operations Team Supervisor
Job Family: Human Resources
Job Title: HR Operations Team Supervisor
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Co-ordinate the activities of the HR Operations team; provide support and advice to team members.
- Assign Service Now (Kering Connect) tickets to HR coordinators.
- Manage workload/ticket volumes and re-assign accordingly.
- Create and manage Service Now dashboard and reports
- Assist with the tracking of key data metrics, targeting performance levels expected and agreed upon by leadership and stakeholders
- Conduct internal audits related to ensuring data accuracy within HRIS, team process adherence, ongoing payroll needs, system updates, and other policy/entitlement changes as needed.
- Manage tasks related to correcting audit failures, prepare incident reports and propose process changes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Coordinate with Sr. Manager on escalated inquiries from brand stakeholders to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist with the preparation of root cause analysis and prevention strategies.
- Manage HR Shared Services communications, including (i) sorting and distributing outgoing bi-weekly payroll checks, (ii) opening and distributing incoming mail to relevant team members, as appropriate.
- Oversee the coordination of team's clerical functions, as needed, such as maintenance of employee files (paper and electronic), archiving employee records, completion of unemployment documentation, etc.
- Plan team's work schedules and rotations to make sure that there is sufficient cover at all times.
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members.
- Provide induction and on-going training and coaching of team members, including timely adoption of change initiatives
- Manage performance; provide development plans and conduct appraisals which encourage employee engagement.
- Assist with special projects on an ongoing basis as requested internally within HR Shared Services team or externally by brand specific needs.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in HR operations
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Effective team co-ordination and leadership skills
- Able to understand customer requirements and deliver an excellent level of service.
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a varied and demanding workload
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Excellent organization skills; demonstrate thoroughness to ensure quality work
- Experience with Workday, Service Now, Ceridian (Dayforce) a plus
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert