Ambassador, Landmark REPORTS INTO:
Client Experience, Manager JOB PURPOSE:
The Tiffany Ambassador will deliver the Tiffany Touch to every client they interact with and set the tone for their visit to the Landmark. In this dynamic role, key for engaging clients as well as delivering elevated service aligned with Tiffany core values, Ambassadors connect daily with clients, building brand desirability through unique face-to-face interactions and inspiring storytelling. Stationed throughout the Landmark, Tiffany & Co Ambassadors have a significant influence on the client's journey and experience within the store. Tiffany & Co Ambassadors greet and welcome clients as the embodiment of the Tiffany Warm Welcome and hold the critical position of embodying the brand through every client interaction. Embody the Tiffany Touch
- Welcome all clients in a warm and courteous manner, helping to create an exemplary luxury experience that positively impacts both service and sales.
- Provide support for client appointments, including hospitality support, ensuring guests have a seamless and memorable experience.
- Make a positive first impression by checking in guests for appointments and special events.
- Attend to the needs of internal and external clients while greeting and directing clients throughout the Landmark ensuring Tiffany expectations are always delivered , during regular store hours and special events.
- Communicate with management any potential service issues in a timely manner.
- Share client interactions and impressions of the brand with management.
- Foster collaboration and works best in a team environment.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate agility when it comes to change.
Optimize the Environment
- Exhibit passion and instill inspiration using in-depth storytelling to share knowledge of the World of Tiffany, our Landmark and the artworks that lie within.
- Conduct guided tours of the store, galleries, exhibitions, and activations, showcasing Tiffany & Co.'s rich history and luxury offerings
- Consistently deliver a knowledgeable and curated experience for every client.
- Engage in bespoke conversations to elevate the in-store experience and discern client needs, partnering them with the appropriate Client Advisor to achieve sales goals.
- Exhibit a mastery of knowledge of the Landmark, Tiffany & Co. heritage, and values.
- Accurately manage floor waiting lists and execute efficiencies and best practices to better support in-store experience.
- Create positive first & final impressions by greeting at the main entrance.
- Manage and coordinate the elevator experience, including greeting guests at the elevator, providing wayfinding and information support, and coordinating elevator traffic during peak periods. Ensures proper elevator operation, communicating with the appropriate team members to coordinate appointments and walk-in traffic.
- Serve as gracious and informative hosts inside the elevators to ensure client journeys are seamless. Operate main elevators daily and provide private elevator service for VIP clients and special events.
- Support in hosting role for special events and VIP functions, ensuring guests receive the highest level of service.
- Support the hospitality team to enhance the client experience through swift coordination and provide amenities.
- Support the Back of House team as needed to ensure Clients and Client Advisors receive their merchandise in a timely fashion.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail, or luxury retail store experience or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality, museum/art gallery, etc.).
- Strong brand and product knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Thoughtful, curious, optimistic outlook.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- A college/university degree with a fine or performing arts focus.
- Previous experiences in a luxury fast paced environment.
- Experience giving tours or public speaking engagements.
- The ability to speak multiple languages.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $19.13-25.88 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales commission and benefit package.