Sales Assistant Church's Paris
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To be the “ambassador” who conveys the Brand’s philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible for maximising the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customer and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in our store and guiding the client into our world.
- Welcome and serve the customer, providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge, based upon the training programme provided, as well as keeping up to date with the luxury environment and competitors.
- Proactively deliver the Brand’s selling ceremony, maximising sales opportunities in order to achieve store sales target and KPIs.
- Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging Customer Relationship Management and digital tools.
- Deal effectively with customer queries and after sales care, liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Maintain the sales floor and visual display to a high standard in line with Brand guidelines.
- Follow the Company operational guidelines, policies and stock procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients and peers
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion
Experience in a luxury or premium retail environment
Being able to work in team, as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the shoemaking industry and affinity with the Brand
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert