Visual Merchandising Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Visual Merchandising
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Partnering with the merchant teams and corporate VM team to ensure the alignment of product with core VM principles from the showroom to all points of sale.
- To implement Corporate Visual Merchandising policies and standards throughout retail, wholesale, outlets and travel retail sites with the region for all windows, seasonal and in store product changes.
- To lead and manage the Visual Merchandising team within the region including hiring (in conjunction with the VM director), supervising, training and developing.
- To work as an important part of the Retail operations team to maximize the bestselling of the stores.
- To actively participate with store management team to make the best visual decisions for stores whilst maintaining the corporate visual standards.
- Build an inclusive high performing team by coaching, developing and maximizing the success of all reports.
- Extensive career in Visual Merchandising withi luxury fashion industry.
- People management experience.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English.
- Ability to manage and deliver the large scale project.
- Excellent computer skills.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Japan || Not Applicable || Tokyo || VISUAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9019 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert