- STUSSY INC
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 10 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a Planning Coordinator, you will work closely with the Global Planning team to support the overall planning and forecasting process. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, creating reports, and assisting in the development of merchandise plans that will help ensure the success of the business. This individual must possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, good business judgment, self-driven and be a high energy team player.
- Assist in the update of the OTB, ensuring all back end reporting aligns with Planning attributes to ensure the highest level of inventory accuracy to assist the Planning Manager with monthly forecast
- Generate weekly and seasonal selling timely for the Planning Manager to analyze style selling & hindsight’s for budget planning
- Work with Planning manager to execute all inventory movements required based on the audit of buys & reorders submitted
- Support the Planning manager in managing and thoughtfully allocating inventory by size to drive profitable sales by incorporating analysis of sales and market trends, store inventory levels and desired WOS
- Develop & execute replenish models in partnership with Planning manager on min and max levels per sku based on capacity & logistics
- Perform ad hoc analysis and assist with any projects as needed
- Assist in the overall maintenance of retail tools and systems currently in use.
- Support in the creation of new processes to increase efficiencies within both the Planning department and Operations.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in planning, merchandising, or related roles in the apparel industry
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of the apparel industry, including market trends and product development, is a plus
- Required in LA office daily
Apply for Planning Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert