NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Manager in planning and directing daily activities and workload of associates
- Provide support to Manager/Supervisor by contributing to labor allocation, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers
- Drive workflow and daily production goals
- Work hands-on in the fulfillment center as needed
- Train, teach, and coach associates on department standard operating procedures as well as provide feedback to Manager/Supervisor as applicable
- Comprehensive utilization of warehouse systems including the RF scanner
- Must be proficient in warehouse processes
- Responsible for knowing all aspects of the department
- Interact with internal areas as needed for problem resolution and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in both, office and warehouse environment
- Communicate vendor and processing issues to leadership team
- Communicate with fellow associates on shared assignments
- Verify accuracy of document and record discrepancies
- Attend department meetings and provide training needs/updates
- Flex as needed to other job assignments directed by management team
- Adhere to NM Safety standards
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Distribute work to associates within department and/or area as directed by Manager, Supervisor
Essential Physical Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous Manager/Supervisor experience or achieving results through others
- Support in monitoring and maintaining daily and weekly reports
- Be flexible to work overtime as dictated by the business
- Requires a high attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with PC applications such as Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Lotus Notes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- May require some pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, kneeling, and lifting up to 50lbs in warehouse environment