Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Primary Purpose:The role is to support with recruitment for corporate and retail positions across our brands. Working closely with the Europe Talent team to provide a professional and cost-effective service to the business; the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible to source, evaluate and hire talent to meet hiring demands of a dynamic, high-performing, and evolving organization.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Recruiting to...
- Drive corporate searches end-to-end and introduce talent to the business
- Partner with hiring managers to understand position specifications
- Source, assess, select candidates and manage offer process
- Organize and manage any temp staffing as and when it is required
- Partner with Corporate HR Business Partner'sto manage sensitive situations, decision-making, and on-boarding process
- Represent Tapestry as a best-in-class "employer brand"
- Project manage new store openings and drive field searches for store management level positions across Europe
- Partner with Area Managers to understand specifications unique to the new store
- Facilitate Assessment Days at Outlet Villages when needed
- Partner with Retail HRBPs to understand the local market to best develop a recruitment strategy tailored to the brand
- Develop a good understanding of our different brand DNA
- Guide hiring managers and provide professional and expert consultation with regard to the hiring process and the market for Talent (passive and active candidates)
- Partner with the Talent lead on pro-active recruitment efforts to create pipeline of talent for Tapestry at all levels
- Research - convert target candidates into engaged applicants
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other internet sources used to develop pools of candidates and referrals
- Networking - pursue & develop relationships with potential candidates and key industry executives
- Partner and build relationships with preferred service vendors
- Maintain current knowledge of Fashion Retail/Luxury goods industry and systematically mobilize recruitment efforts based on recent industry news
- Support team recruitment efforts
- Manage job postings - internal and external
- Participate in regular Talent Acquisition team meetings
- Take on ad-hoc projects to support evolving business needs
- Recognize and realize opportunities to improve and evolve processes
- Act as a talent advisor to business partners on recruitment and industry trends
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, no matter the outcome (always providing constructive feedback to all candidates)
- Build strong relationships with schools and universities
- Support internal mobility and ensure the process is followed across the business
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience, withfashion or luxury consumer products experience preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to independently manage changing priorities & multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication, with business English fluency
- Demonstrates confidence and ability to network and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Positive outlook and "can-do" attitude
- Systems - proficient in all Microsoft office software and experience preferred with an applicant tracking system
- High level of organizational skills (including: detail orientation and strong follow-up/follow through skills)
An outstanding professional will have...
- Both in-house talent and recruitment agency experience
- Ability to lead and influence at leadership levels
- Possess a high level of ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to anticipate potential issues at an early stage
- Capable of evaluating and changing priorities on an as-needed basis
- Must be able to perform efficiently within a high pressure, fast paced team environment
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian a plus
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers.If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that's ok. We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Approachable and inviting, we celebrate brands that create joy every day for people around the world. Our passion, detailed approach, and genuine love of what we do enable us to develop and nurture brands so that they can reach their full potential.
The value of our brands is not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship, and creativity—and the opportunity for self-expression that they provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert