Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) to support our Global Retail Performance team for a period of 6 months as soon as possible.
Do you want to be part of shaping Next Level Retail? A highly motivated team is waiting for you to join.What you can expect:
- You will support the team in various projects focused on Next Level Retail
- You will be involved in the day-to-day business and upcoming ad-hoc requests and gain insights into the work of our Global Retail Performance team and our internal interfaces
- Based on performance and opportunities within projects you will take over your own tasks and get more and more personal responsibility to drive them
- Collaborate with several internal interfaces
- Being part of an exciting and fast-paced team focused on bringing the very best out of ourselves and those around us
- You are currently completing your university degree in Business Administration, Retail Management, Economics, or related field of study or already completed your studies
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- You have good Microsoft Office skills
- Your strengths include an independent and proactive way of working
- Passionate to shape the future of retail
- Open-minded approach to topics
- Collaborative with a focus on team success
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.