Acne Studios is recruiting a Wholesale Operations Coordinator, with the task of coordinating the support for our Wholesale department and Wholesale clients worldwide. This is a role where you will get the opportunity to work in a progressive fashion house where you will learn and manage a wide variety of tasks in collaboration with both internal functions and external partners. You will ultimately contribute to Wholesale customer satisfaction and overall business performance.
In this role you will be handling daily wholesale operations tasks such as order- and returns workflows, services, and logistics. You will be the primary contact towards the wholesale department store clients with the responsibility for providing service and support. You will be part of the Commercial operations department where you will report to the Wholesale Operations Manager and you will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm.
Main tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operational support across departments within Acne Studios. Involves support towards our Wholesale organization, Supply Chain operations and Finance department.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks in response to client needs, such as providing delivery schedules, communicate guidelines, general support and more.
- Review and drive continuous improvement of wholesale processes to reduce complexity in workflows
- Represent the Wholesale Operations department in various projects and in continuous system improvement processes.
- Work actively to ensure that the Wholesale Operations department fulfills objectives, such as delivery result targets and service levels set by the Acne Studios board of directors and the Commercial department.
We are looking for a structured, proactive individual who has great attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners. You are pragmatic and hands-on and get things done. You thrive in a environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
- At a minimum, a bachelor´s degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Experience from working in retail, fashion and/or customer service and is meriting
- Strong numerical/analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and a service mindset
- Proficient in operating within Acne Studios IT-structure, i.e. ERP (Dynamics D365), WMS, BI / Qlikview, Centric PLM as well as developed MS Office skills (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required, additional language skills are meriting
If you are motivated by working in a creative and international environment, in a broad role with great learning opportunities, do not hesitate to apply today!
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.