Creative Production Intern
- Sister Jane
- Central London
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sister Jane is seeking a dynamic and creative recent graduate to join the team as Creative Production Intern.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative candidate with the confidence to work closely in the creation of all the brand's visual content.
The Creative Production Intern be working as part of the Creative team to develop imagery and digital content for web, social media, and be closely involved in the production and creation of all photoshoots, campaigns, and all branded communications.
- Assist the Creative team on creating content to support the creative strategy & visual identity of Sister Jane
- Support the Communications team in translating stories and product drops cohesively across all platforms
- Assist in creating and delivering digital assets for use across all media outputs, including
- Web and e-commerce landing pages
- Social media
- Internal assets
- Occasional print assets
- Assist in producing photoshoots (including campaign, lookbook, ecomm, and various ad campaigns);
- Model casting
- Sourcing team & props
- Researching locations
- Support the team to create budgets
- Assist Art Director on set
- Image quality control
- Post production retouching
- Ad hoc tasks to assist Art Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- A recent graduate with a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent creative background
- A keen and clean eye for design & typography and a strong interest in fashion
- Strong passion for creative expression
- Prior internship experiences working on creative briefs and an understanding of image production processes
- Understanding of digital specs across web & social
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (particularly Ps, Id, Ai, Lr as needed)
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Knowledge of light retouching & photo manipulation
- GIF design highly desirable
- A varied and proven portfolio is essential above all else
IMPORTANT: For your application to be considered, a digital portfolio is required. Please include this either as an attachment in addition to your CV or a URL link in your application covering message.
Sister Jane is a London-based fashion brand, creating unique, vintage-inspired designs.
Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod. Instead of following the traditional fashion calendar, Sister Jane launches new capsule collections every 6 weeks, on a rolling basis, allowing the brand to offer a continuously refreshed range of new, up-to-date styles in stores. Sister Jane is available at over 200 retailers worldwide. Located in Notting Hill, the Sister Jane Townhouse is the creative hub where everything begins.
Discover more at sisterjane.com
36 Golborne Road
Apply for Creative Production Intern
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert