Sister Jane is seeking a dynamic and creative recent graduate to join the team as Creative Production Intern.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative candidate with the confidence to work closely in the creation of all the brand's visual content.
The Creative Production Intern be working as part of the Creative team to develop imagery and digital content for web, social media, and be closely involved in the production and creation of all photoshoots, campaigns, and all branded communications.
- Assist the Creative team on creating content to support the creative strategy & visual identity of Sister Jane
- Support the Communications team in translating stories and product drops cohesively across all platforms
- Assist in creating and delivering digital assets for use across all media outputs, including
- Web and e-commerce landing pages
- Social media
- Internal assets
- Occasional print assets
- Assist in producing photoshoots (including campaign, lookbook, ecomm, and various ad campaigns);
- Model casting
- Sourcing team & props
- Researching locations
- Support the team to create budgets
- Assist Art Director on set
- Image quality control
- Post production retouching
- Ad hoc tasks to assist Art Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- A recent graduate with a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent creative background
- A keen and clean eye for design & typography and a strong interest in fashion
- Strong passion for creative expression
- Prior internship experiences working on creative briefs and an understanding of image production processes
- Understanding of digital specs across web & social
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (particularly Ps, Id, Ai, Lr as needed)
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Knowledge of light retouching & photo manipulation
- GIF design highly desirable
- A varied and proven portfolio is essential above all else
IMPORTANT: For your application to be considered, a digital portfolio is required. Please include this either as an attachment in addition to your CV or a URL link in your application covering message.