Optimize the Environment
Be an Ambassador
- Deliver exceptional attention to the client upon the start of their Tiffany journey and ensure outstanding hospitality throughout their visit
- Anticipate clients' needs by learning their preferences and partnering with client advisors to serve food and beverages choices based on client's preferences.
- Prepare and serve petits fours, hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, and specialty beverages
- Describe menu items to clients/guests, taking orders and servicing them.
- Ensure permanent readiness of these spaces, equipment and supplies to accommodate with any unexpected request.
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism, and a pleasant demeanor
- Responsible for the general upkeep and appearance of the store hospitality related aspects and areas.
- Effectively communicate and take initiative when cleaning is required, before and after selling appointments
- Maintain a clean and organized hospitality area
- Clean and sanitizing work areas, utensils and equipment, service and seating areas. Keep up-to-date on all safety and hygiene policies.
- Assist with special projects, offsite errands, hospitality tasks and events as needed
Skills and Competencies:
- Develop understanding and knowledge of the store and products to convey Tiffany heritage and values
- Engage clients through ability to story tell and share key facts and historical/brand focused stories
- Understand and comply with security and operational procedures
- Remain current on all industry news and the local/global competition to effectively coordinate boutique business
- Share and collaborate best practices
- Uphold Tiffany cultural values with ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor
- Always contribute to a positive and productive environment and create a highly collaborative network
- Sense of urgency and strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ownership of client information
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Agile and adaptable
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems
- Ability to think outside the box when solving client problems
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently
- Ability to work independently in prioritizing client requests
- 2 years in a Server role in a high-end hospitality establishment.
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Flexible schedule with overtime as needed to accomplish immediate tasks
- Strong brand and product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Bi-lingual/Multi-lingual candidates strongly preferred
The hiring range for this position ranges from $22.02 - $29.78 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for the full benefit package.