Position Overview - Public Relations Coordinator, Latam, Miami office
The Coordinator, Latam Public Relations Latin America & The Caribbean will support the Manager, Latam Public Relations Latin America & The Caribbean who leads the Tiffany & Co's PR and branding event strategies for Latin America in a way to deliver leading share of coverage across social, digital, and print channels.
This role will also drive regional brand buzz and performance through the planning and execution of one-to-many marketing activations, strengthening our brand goal to "Create the Dream." This role will partner closely with the Global and North America PR teams, Media and Client Relations team, local PR teams and agencies as well as trade partners and external vendors, to craft communications amplification for important upcoming marketing campaigns and product launches. Key Accountabilities Public Relations:
- Support the developing of PR strategies and plans for Latin America & the Caribbean including, planning, pitching against brand objectives.
- Support the implementation of plans to support new initiatives, launches and core iconic product lines in the Tiffany portfolio.
- Responsible of Media alerts distribution and creation of them when applies.
- Support regional new store openings including pop up stores and activations.
- Maintain a robust understanding of competitor, and industry, activity.
- Responsible for submitting on time PR Recaps based on global deadlines.
- Responsible for keeping update the editorial grids.
- Support borrows requests.
- Become an expert on DMR.
- Support the execution of high impact regional brand activations.
- Creates Post-Event Recaps when applies.
- Manage all requests from influencers.
- Create and Update communications calendar.
- Become an expert on Creator IQ.
- Help to identify regional influencers that represent a strong fit for the brand.
- Responsible for presenting post campaign results.
- Own invoicing process related to PR, influencers and Branding events for the region.
- Update PR, influencers and Branding events spends on the budget tracker.
- Help to identify regional stylists to propose as strong fit for the brand.
- Support the Manager, Latam Public Relations Latin America & The Caribbean on ad hoc requests and opportunities.
- Passion and creativity for relationship building and communications
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and multi-task
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel specifically)
- Passion for innovation & creative communications
- Highly collaborative; ability to seamlessly work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 2 years of experience working in Public Relations or Marketing.
Performance Measures and Scope of Role
- PR/ media relations experience, ideally in luxury jewelry or fashion
- Strong understanding of communication & marketing channels as well as current luxury landscape
- Creator IQ management experience
- Editorial planning experience
- Agency management experience
- DMR Ranking
- Social Media Metrics