INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Talent Acquisition Executive is responsible for working closely with the assigned business area to fill vacant roles with the right candidates in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for ensuring applicants have a great experience throughout the process by regularly keeping in touch, following up and providing feedback.
- Follow all relevant Talent Acquisition policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner.
- Address assigned business areas' recruitment needs in a timely manner.
- Meet with and advise hiring managers on best practices in recruitment and selection process.
- Adhere to the recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Review applicants' CVs to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Pro-actively source / headhunt for open and potential future positions
- Use relevant selection tools to assess candidates (including CBI, assessment centers, psychometric evaluations and all other applicable tests)
- Develop, proactively, a pool of qualified candidates for immediate replacements.
- Upkeep relevant records on the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure all applicants have a great candidate experience.
- Interview and follow up referrals from management and employees.
- Build networks and communities to source and pipeline candidates.
- Provide support on other HR projects that include talent acquisition as and when required.
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Department PEOPLE & CULTURE Role HR Executive