- Chuo-Ku, Japan
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will need to assist the Marketing & Communications Team of Burberry Japan with events, sales promotion, and media to reinforce our position and presence in the luxury brand market. This position will be the liaison between Headquarters and the local team, in addition to agencies, department stores, and any other necessary vendors.
- Assist planning and execution of events by closely communicating with the marketing managers, Headquarters, and various vendors
- Liaise with various vendors such as, production agencies, and Headquarters in English and in Japanese
- Lead the marketing for Childrenswear and Eyewear categories
- Create and strategize sales promotions with consumer centric mind for events to maximize potential sales
- Assist daily administrative tasks for the Marketing division such as setting up meetings, researching, creating multiple formats of reports, taking minutes and etc.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in marketing or a similar role in the fashion industry
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Take ownership and adopt various situations with flexibility
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about the brand and job
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Japan || Not Applicable || Chuo-Ku || || || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert