- Maison Margiela
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
OTB is an international fashion group powering a range of global, unconventional brands, including Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf, and Jil Sander. The group also controls the Staff International and Brave Kid companies and holds a stake in L.A. brand Amiri. As its name suggests (OTB, short for "Only The Brave"), the group pushes boundaries and challenges established rules to redefine the world of fashion and lifestyle. OTB fosters the creativity of international talents and expresses the brave, innovative and unapologetic spirit and vision of its founder and chairman Renzo Rosso. With more than 6,000 employees worldwide, the Group is based on a customer centred digital approach, a concrete long-term commitment to the creation of a sustainable and technologically driven business, and a close attention to social issues through the OTB Foundation.
OTB is an international fashion group, powering a range of global, unconventional brands, including Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf, and Jil Sander. The group also controls and manages the Staff International and Brave Kid companies. OTB embodies the brave, innovative and unapologetic spirit and vision of its founder and president Renzo Rosso, who disrupted the world of fashion with an open-minded, highly creative mentality, aimed at "building not the biggest, but the most alternative fashion group," as he stated. As its name suggests, - OTB stands for "Only The Brave" - the group pushes boundaries and challenges established rules to re-define the world of fashion and lifestyle, by fostering the creativity of international talents. Embracing consumer-centric digital innovation and advanced technologies, OTB transforms ideas into distinctive and responsible creations targeting unconventional, forward-thinking individuals.
CRM strategy and planning
• Build and define the US CRM program based on pilot learning's and market-specific requirements.
• Refine consumer experience (across E-commerce and Retail) including incentive and redemption structure; enrollment experience; added benefits; etc.
• Utilize purchase and profile information to develop segmentation and personalization behavior tests and models for email & direct mail campaigns.
• Support the build out of the new CRM platform inside the new Adobe platform or external plug-in platforms.
• Generate CRM initiatives and tactics prior to launch in partnership with the Retail/Ecommerce and marketing teams. Define and measure US CRM program success.
• Identification of top tier members (i.e., a Platinum program) to maximize best customer retention activity.
• Define omni-channel CRM communications strategy in partnership with marketing and E-commerce teams.
• Identify global CRM program and overall business KPIs and data sources; Pull and audit campaign data, enable reporting; lead analyses. Analyze campaign results and provide ongoing strategic recommendations. Secure feedback via consumer surveys, usability, and store operations staff.
• Manage resources (funding & team structure) required to execute CRM program management.
• Create business case for Global rollout & lead ongoing review of global CRM competitive landscape/trends in the marketplace.
• Manage US program operations including key internal and external partners.
• Set direction for and ensure accountability from cross-functional team members including Marketing and DTC teams; store operations; OTB legal; CRM vendor; any other teams.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Education: BS/BA in a relevant field.
• Experience: minimum 5 - 8 years' experience including relevant CRM strategy/execution experience. Adobe / Salesforce marketing campaign platform would be preferred.
• Approach: energy and enthusiasm to build a brand-new program from the ground up, drive its growth, and improve it. Must be self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
• Project management: Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners.
• Communication: excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management.
• Analytical: strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Judgment: ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment.
• Industry knowledge: passionate about apparel and Denim.
• Experience executing email marketing campaigns and CRM programs.
• Prior retail/apparel/digital marketing experience.
• Experience with Cross functional teams.
Salary Range = $85,000- $95,000
#LI-EP1 #MRN #MM
Maison Margiela is a fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. The Paris-based house creates womenswear and menswear according to the uniquely unconventional principles imagined by Martin Margiela himself, a philosophy in which deconstruction and heritage go hand in hand to create designs that showcase fashion as an art of meaning rather than a cult of personality. Maison Margiela crosses the fashion spectrum from its ‘Artisanal’ collection, which has held the “Haute Couture” appellation since 2012, through ready-to-wear and accessories.
Maison Margiela became part of OTB in 2002. Along with the group’s sister brands, Margiela continues to push the boundaries of modern fashion while celebrating its unique heritage.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
Daring and ambiguous, the Maison designs Haute Couture, women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, small leather goods, footwear, fine jewelry, fragrances, interior design and MM6, its contemporary line.
Since the opening of its first boutique in Tokyo in 2000, Maison Margiela has developed a strong online retail presence and boutique network worldwide through signature store design and a unique customer experience. Additionally the brand is present in key department and multibrand stores throughout Europe, the US, and Asia.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert