Account Executive, Golf, Midwest
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible for the sales and account management of Ralph Lauren Golf & Tennis in the region. Manage and develop the territory, targeting premier private clubs and resorts that align with Ralph Lauren brand standards, positioning Ralph Lauren Golf as the premier partner in the channel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage long standing relationships of 100+ clubs while aggressively seeking new business opportunities
• Develop & Execute strategic territory growth plans, utilizing knowledge of the territory and leveraging relationships, in conjunction with West Coast Sales Lead
• Utilize business to business technology platforms to drive multi gender seasonal plans, maximizing the RL presence in each shop
• Own and manage the end to end product life cycle from order entry to shipment in conjunction with the customer service team
• Partner with all accounts on an in store merchandising & brand positioning strategy that is maintained through the year through account visits
• Analyze the business weekly and be an expert in the competitive marketplace - products, trends and services
• Utilize trade shows, account visits, and business to business technology platform to service the accounts in their seasonal sell in
• Place a strong focus and high priority on the Tournament and Event business to complement efforts in the shop, supporting this business with best in class service levels
• Ensure the highest level of professional and proactive communication with all levels of account management structure to build strong relationships and drive the business forward
• Proactively schedule, prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and seasonal travel in accordance with business needs and expense budgets
• Manage all direct expenses within/below established budgets
• Plan all travel on a timely basis with VP Sales approval Submit all expense reports on a timely basis
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Deep understanding of the premium golf industry / green grass channel - landscape & opportunities
• Strong retail analysis and computer skills - outlook, excel, systems management
• Highly motivated and organized self-starter that is results driven
• Experience and understanding of PGA Professionals, Golf industry organizations & influencers
• Effective interpersonal, communication, presentation, and leadership skills Ability, willingness and flexibility to travel extensively
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert