With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for providing merchandising support to the Digital Commerce Site Merchant Team through a variety of daily tasks. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may vary from brand to brand. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage end-to-end setup of all products for chicosofftherack.com.
- Collaborate with Content teams to maintain and update all product imagery and copy.
- Collaborate with Site Experience to create, manage, and troubleshoot site updates/content.
- Ensures accurate and timely site merchandising, including ranking products and building collections, to achieve merchandising and marketing strategies.
- Weekly site reviews that requires viewing of each page of the site to identify product issues, name issues, styling issues, copy issues and categorization issues and determining next steps with the functional team members.
- Performs Site QA and reports findings to business partners as needed.
- Assist with key initiatives as needed.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- BA/BS degree in a related field from an accredited institution preferred
- 2 years marketing experience with an apparel retailer strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Excellent taste with the ability to merchandise an eclectic assortment of products
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment
- Ability to function within a team concept and work across applicable functional teams
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.