Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated and proactive intern (m/f/d) for the Socia Media Team at our headquarters in Metzingen for six months starting as soon as possible.
Your role will primarily be to support the Global Social Media Team and help maintain and strengthen the presence of the BOSS and HUGO brands on all Global Social Media channels.What you can expect:
- Support the Global Social Media Marketing team in the management of social media campaigns
- Creation of clippings and campaign reporting
- Support in community management, social media listening and monitoring
- Assist the team in creating concepts and finding new ways to engage the community
- Research new and emerging platforms and developments in the industry
- You are pursuing a degree in digital media or communications (or already have experience through an internship in one of these fields)
- You have a great knowledge of and affinity for social media and influencer marketing
- You have excellent digital skills, can quickly understand and master new tools
- You have analytical skills and know the most common social media KPIs
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Confident with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage
- You are a communicator and willing to work with stakeholders across the Global Marketing & Brand Communications department
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.