Internship CRM Reporting & Analytics (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is looking for an Intern (m/f/d) to join the CRM, Customer Data & Analytics Teamat our global headquarterin Metzingen, Germany starting 15.06.2023. During the internship program at HUGO BOSS, your main responsibilities will be to support our team with analysing performance of customer-centric marketing communications and loyalty actions from different perspectives, such as sales and data quality, and also with developing new analytical models and reporting tools.
What you can expect:
- You create analysis and performance reports in weekly, biweekly and monthly rhythm with a focus on customer registration quality and sales KPIs for the international markets and different stakeholders
- You are responsible for descriptive statistical analysis of customer related data with findings in development and trends across different countries
- Through the participation in internal meetings you are enabled to bring conceptual and content-related ideas to the table
- In addition to this, you also collect IT experience through testing new IT solutions, implementations and updates
- You support the analytics team with data exploration and developing new customer-oriented models
- You are studying in the field of business or economics or any comparable course of studies or have already completed your Bachelor studies
- You find exciting work with numbers and analytical tasks
- You have passion both for fashion and analytics
- You have deep knowledge of MS-Office (particularly Excel) or are willing to strengthen your skills proactively
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English and would like to work in an international team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert