At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Preparation, review and supervision of contracts, protocols and agreements to which the company is or will be a party in legal terms,
- Follow-up and finalization of case files,
- Following the changes in the legislation, informing the relevant departments and taking protective legal measures in line with the possible legal risks in the internal practices related to the changes.
- Preparation of the Company's documents such as general assembly, board of directors and signature circulars and following up the registration process.
Within the Legal Department of HUGO BOSS Tekstil Sanayii Limited Company, we are looking for a "Lawyer" with the following qualifications.
- Graduated from Law Faculties of Universities,
- Knowledge of Labor Law, Law of Obligations, Commercial Law and KVKK legislation,
- Working in the legal departments of companies and/or providing legal consultancy to companies in law offices,
- Business English,
- Able to use UYAP and MS Office applications effectively,
- To be able to follow the legislation in force in relation to the field of activity and the changes in the legislation,
- Good command of contract preparation and review details,
- Researcher andsystematic.
- We will support your individual leadership development via HUGO BOSS NewBie Program
- Today. Tomorrow. Everytime. Sustainability is one of our fundemental value and more than a trend. We are engaged to the saving of the environment, animal and climate and human rights.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance and in order to achieve this, you can take advantage of our social facilities such as fitness center, outdoor sports areas (basketball, volleyball, football, tennis), restaurant, bakery / pastry shop and hairdresser at Hugo Boss Izmir.
- You will also have comprehensive health services with workplace physician, physiotherapist, nutritionist, psychologist and nurse staff.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert