Overview: The Wholesale Executive, contributes to the development of the wholesale business by supporting the team in daily management and development of global wholesale accounts.
The Wholesale Executive contributes to providing excellent service to existing wholesale accounts to increase customer brand loyalty. Assists the Sales team in the development of accounts at all stages of the business development process and focuses on providing the best customer experience to our wholesale partners.
- Assist the Sales team in managing existing accounts’ appointment bookings for the selling campaigns
- Communicate customer status knowledgeably with the Sales team and across other departments such as; Logistics, Production and Finance
- Chase, input, process and distribute order confirmations efficiently and timely
- Monitor reorders, exchanges and RTV’s, including the processing of all paperwork throughout the selling season
- Monitor customer sell through reports and proactively help the by suggesting stock swaps where possible
- Accurately, clearly and efficiently track all goods movements in case of repairs
- Identify and report marketing opportunities when in discussion with retailers
- Handle sample / product / content requests from retailers
- In conjunction with the Sales Managers, keep the customer database up to date and elaborate on all relevant information, as well as updating all systems/sales software
- Attend to general vendor issues effectively
- Develop excellent relationships with wholesalers
- Update customers with seasonal RRPs, training material and mark-down guidelines
- Assist Key Accounts with detailed shipping timelines where necessary
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- • 2 year’s Wholesale experience, within the luxury fashion sector desirable
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- • Energetic and proactive
- • Excellent organisation skills and able to work effectively within a team
- • Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- • Knowledge of Zedonk and Joor preferred, but not essential
- • Italian/French language skills preferable
- -Strong organizational and time management abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to identify and act on trends and opportunities.
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team to achieve shared goals