Sales Account Executive - North America - Nanushka
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nanushka is looking for a highly motivated Sales Account Executive to join our team in New York.
Nanushka is one of the leading brands in the sustainable luxury segment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, be passionate about art, culture, fashion and Nanushka, with a refined aesthetic, detail-oriented mind, and can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities and duties include, but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain healthy and extensive relationships based on knowledge of customers, utilize sales data to manage, develop, and serve existing accounts while monitor competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities and prospect clients
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets on designated territories, in line with the brand positioning and objectives
- Assist manager in strategic planning for the territory and forecasting of seasonal budget
- Participate in showroom set up and operations ahead of and during market weeks
- Organize and conduct market sales appointments, negotiate favorable terms with accounts to maximize growth, and ensure the highest level of customer service is provided
- Ensure sell-in and sell-out targets are achieved with key accounts, organize and conduct in-store training and propose incentives and other necessary tools to achieve sales objectives
- Visit existing and potential clients to maintain relationships and ensure the quality of in-store brand representation
- Prepare end-of-season sales reports to provide a clear understanding of threats and opportunities on the designated market
Requirements and personal profile:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in advanced contemporary fashion wholesale, could be at a brand or multi brand setup, with demonstrated experience in account management
- A strong sense of ownership and a desire to exceed expectations, ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with ease and confidently make decisions
- An immersive interest in fashion trends, culture and market needs
- The ability to work well with changes and quickly adapt and in a fast-paced industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English, any other language is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills and a good understanding of retail math, strong knowledge of excel and Joor software
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel domestically
- The vacancy is located in New York City
What we offer:
- A comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, Health Insurance, 401k contributions and a clothing allowance
- A purpose-driven business with a focus on sustainability in all aspects of our business
- An energetic and open-minded team based in NYC
- The possibility to learn, develop yourself and be part of the growth story of Nanushka
NANUSHKA is an equal opportunities employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nanushka is a contemporary House for the modern human founded by Sandra Sandor. Where East meets West, the brand draws inspiration from the spiritual journey through cultures and time, effortlessly combining function with flair.
With clothing designed in Budapest and produced in Europe, the brand is present in over 30 countries worldwide at as prestigious retailers as Net-a-Porter and Browns. Sandra herself was raised in a fashion environment as her mother founded one of the first childrenswear businesses in Hungary, prior to the fall of the iron curtain.
Confident ease being the basis of the brand’s aesthetics, it offers easy-to-wear pieces with subtle femininity, elevated quality, and unexpected details. The collections deliver a modern, versatile, day-in-day-out wardrobe with the aim of creating a new informal form of beauty.
Révész street 27.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert