We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can contribute to ourDesign Office in our HQ, in Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the style and product offices respectively in the conception and development of collection graphics and managing activities alongside the designers.
Specifically, you will need to organize work and deal with:
- Designing and processing artworks and creative graphic proposals in line with collection moods;
- Development of executive graphic files (sizing, varianting, division into layers for embroidery, printing, overprinting, transfer,...);
- Processing and placing graphics on physical and digital paper pattern (sample size and developments);
- Study and report form for all over graphics;
- Study and reworking of ad hoc graphics for knitwear;
- Varianting/ post production of 2D/ 3D Render/ photos for collection overview;
- Varianting fabrics/ textures/ photo details for digital c/c.
- Excellent knowledge/use of Adobe package, specifically: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Premiere, Procreate, Freehand and digital drawing;
- Knowledge of AI and clo3D are to be considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Office Package (Powerpoint, Excel, Word), Keynote.
- 3/4 years of experience;
- Excellent work management and cross-functional skills;
- Excellent stress management skills;
- Willingness to work in a team environment;
- Problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of English.