You will be responsible for supporting the style and product offices respectively in the conception and development of collection graphics and managing activities alongside the designers.
Specifically, you will need to organize work and deal with:
- Designing and processing artworks and creative graphic proposals in line with collection moods;
- Development of executive graphic files (sizing, varianting, division into layers for embroidery, printing, overprinting, transfer,...);
- Processing and placing graphics on physical and digital paper pattern (sample size and developments);
- Study and report form for all over graphics;
- Study and reworking of ad hoc graphics for knitwear;
- Varianting/ post production of 2D/ 3D Render/ photos for collection overview;
- Varianting fabrics/ textures/ photo details for digital c/c.
- Excellent knowledge/use of Adobe package, specifically: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Premiere, Procreate, Freehand and digital drawing;
- Knowledge of AI and clo3D are to be considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Office Package (Powerpoint, Excel, Word), Keynote.
- 3/4 years of experience;
- Excellent work management and cross-functional skills;
- Excellent stress management skills;
- Willingness to work in a team environment;
- Problem solving skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert