Commercial Wholesale Intern
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Become the part of the VETEMENTS team.
As Wholesale Intern, you’ll be responsible for helping Wholesale team to manage designated wholesale accounts (boutiques, department stores, online stores) in luxury fashion segment to ensure positive development of relationships, timely merchandise deliveries, successful performance and proper representation of the collection and a Brand.
We are looking for committed people who have a long-term vision, who like to work and build a long-term career in a company.
The brand's year to year growth is expansive and there are a lot of possibilities for serious professional growth.
Your main responsibilities as Wholesale Intern :
- Be in direct communication with members of commercial team and international buyers and store owners regarding all commercial issues.
- Assist international buyers in building and placing the orders, insert the orders in the system, provide order confirmations.
- Stay in direct contact with buyers to inform regarding the availability or ordered merchandise, share necessary financial documents and trace payments, manage the communication with the warehouse.
- Build relationships with international buyers to make sure collections are properly represented offline and online, request and analyze sell throughs, promptly offer reorders.
- Research and monitor the markets to discover new retailers and potential partners, evaluate current stockists.
- Monitor incoming payments from designated stores, create shipping overviews and account statements.
- Join forces with production team to work on recommended retail prices for new collections.
- Have 2-5 years experience in similar position.
- Have excellent organisation skills, attention to details.
- Can manage your time and can evaluate the urgency and time-sensitivities of different tasks.
- Have the knowledge of professional software: Joor, Le New Black, Zedonk and similar
- Speak English (high proficiency - it's a must.
- Have good mathematical skills
- Can analyse the information and use the results of the analysis to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Willing to grow in the luxury fashion commercial department.
- Willing to have more responsibilities including collaborations, negotiations, partnerships and more.
Kindly note this position is performed in our Headquarter in Zurich and does not offer an option of remote work or work from home.
Apply for Commercial Wholesale Intern
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert