Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To sell the BOSS Orange collection and ensure that the sales budgets are achieved. To understand the distribution strategy for the respective collection. To follow up on actions, provide excellent customer service, and maintain the relationship with our existing customers. To locate new prospects and business opportunities.What you can expect:
- Sell seasonal collection, which will be 2-4 times per year
- Work closely with the respective brand management/design team to:
- Understand direction, fabric composition and pricing to build customer brand knowledge and awareness
- Discuss issues affecting product performance
- Constantly communicate market trends, sales performance, design feedback and needs of the market
- Compile seasonal sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the Nordic market
- Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectively analyse business and respond accordingly
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Work closely with sales administration to ensure highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
- Understanding of key competitors
- Market Research
- Understanding of independent business, department stores and franchises.
- Regular seasonal visits to customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
- Relationship building with clients ensuring long term partnerships
- Set up & disassemble collections
- Collecting sell through information
- Assist with sample sale
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Driving licence
- Computer literate (Microsoft word and excel)
- Previous experience in wholesale and/or retail
- Fluentin English (written and verbal) and able to communicate in the Scandinavian languages.
- Is reliable and communicates well so relations build on trust comes easy
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit taking initiative are proactive and bring in new ideas
- Have a flexible approach to work and great set of change skills
- Professional and respectful manner and takes a personal ownership
- Works well individually but also has a great team mentality
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a youthful spirit
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <