- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a part of HUGO BOSS Client Development team a full-time CRM Assistant supports the local Client Development strategy in line with global corporate guidelines. This role will report to the CRM Manager UK & Ireland.
You will be assisting in implementation and maintenance of various clienteling tools: BIS reporting, MOCCA, Messaging Dashboard (outreach), NLs, in order to support the stores in developing client database and delivering the best client experience. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
What you can expect:
Data & Reporting
- Pulling various reports
- Extracting clients lists for stores
- Analysis of stores Client Development performance
Outreach & campaigns
- Preparation of outreach campaigns for stores
- Processing the lists - separating into files, password protecting
- Uploading the briefs to StorIQ
- Cross checking duplicating customer profiles
- Briefing local NL campaigns upon request (Podio)
Day to Day CRM
- Support in creating weekly Retail Bulletin (Client Development part)
- Support in the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly reports
- Support in the production and distribution of CD guidelines and processes
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
Dealing with technical issues
- Being in touch with stores & local Retail Care teams regarding the issues
- Follow-up on the tickets with Service Desk
- Keeping in touch with Global CRM teams
- Updating the CRM Manager on current status
- Confident & creative user of Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities
- Understands and represents the brand values
- Fast learner and has can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Client-centric state of mind
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be a benefit
- Desire to develop in Retail
- Passion for fashion
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert