Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a part of HUGO BOSS Client Development team a full-time CRM Assistant supports the local Client Development strategy in line with global corporate guidelines. This role will report to the CRM Manager UK & Ireland.
You will be assisting in implementation and maintenance of various clienteling tools: BIS reporting, MOCCA, Messaging Dashboard (outreach), NLs, in order to support the stores in developing client database and delivering the best client experience. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:What you can expect:Data & Reporting
Outreach & campaigns
- Pulling various reports
- Extracting clients lists for stores
- Analysis of stores Client Development performance
Day to Day CRM
- Preparation of outreach campaigns for stores
- Processing the lists - separating into files, password protecting
- Uploading the briefs to StorIQ
- Cross checking duplicating customer profiles
- Briefing local NL campaigns upon request (Podio)
Dealing with technical issues
- Support in creating weekly Retail Bulletin (Client Development part)
- Support in the production of a weekly action update for stores and monthly reports
- Support in the production and distribution of CD guidelines and processes
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
- Being in touch with stores & local Retail Care teams regarding the issues
- Follow-up on the tickets with Service Desk
- Keeping in touch with Global CRM teams
- Updating the CRM Manager on current status
- Confident & creative user of Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Strong at prioritizing workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities
- Understands and represents the brand values
- Fast learner and has can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Client-centric state of mind
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be a benefit
- Desire to develop in Retail
- Passion for fashion
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.