Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an addtion to our team in the form of a Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d) starting from the 01.01.2024.
What you can expect:
- Independent planning and CI-compliant support of franchise stores, SIS and travel-retail customers within a region, with subsequent reporting to relevant interfaces
- Continuous optimization of the merchandise structure taking into account current results, key figures and information such as order overviews, EOSP, customer-specific promotions
- Proactive support and control of VM implementations at POS, including resulting actions such as training for customers
- Preparation of showrooms for the sales season (appealing, inspiring collection layout including MQ styling)
- Independent planning, coordination and execution of store openings including follow-up (preparation of opening report, updating customer lists and seasonal plans)
- Implementation and maintenance of HB standards, taking into account customer-specific circumstances
- Relevant professional experience in the field of visual merchandising or in a comparable position
- Strong communication skills, confident appearance
- Good fashion and trend sense
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good time and self-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- IT skills: proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fair wages in line with the market
- Good social insurances, daily sickness benefits insurance for 720 days
- Financial support for family support
- Attractive conditions on the purchase of HUGO BOSS products
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert