Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Collection Merchandising Team dedicated to Footwear and Accessories, we are looking for a 6 months intern starting in July to support the team in managing the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Provide new reports and ad hoc analysis on competitors, market trends and products;
- Take care of PLM, data management and system maintenance;
- Contribute to the management and planning of collections for NOS and Outlet;
- Assist the seasonal shooting of the collection;
- Support in marketing activities and follow-up;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the other teams.
- Have a degree in Economics, Marketing or similar;
- Be passionate about Footwear and Accessories;
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel, PLM, SAP and BI will be a plus;
- Be fluent in spoken and written English;
- Have good analytical and organizational skills;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Possibility of accomodation for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.