Internship Social & Environmental Sustainability (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a global company, it is very important to us to ensure Social & Environmental Sustainability in our supplychain. This includes central tasks in, product safety, the social and environmental compatibility of productionprocesses. The department develops and implements the necessary concepts, such as the development ofHUGO BOSS standards with regard to product safety and absence of harmful substances, social compliance,chemical management and climate change. This includes the communication with internal and externalpartners and monitoring compliance with these standards on the basis of key performance indicators. We arelooking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months for our internal Sustainable Supply-Chain departmenton August 2023.
What you can expect:
- Supporting HUGO BOSS in several topics linked to product safety, environmental issuesand social management
- Preparation of presentation and decision templates for the management
- You are involved in the development of reporting tools for product compliance andsustainability in the supply-chain
- Responsible for smaller sub-projects and create communication material for internal and external partners
- In the Social & Environmental Sustainability area, you can monitor supplier performance and compliance with HUGO BOSS standards
- You are studying economics, Social & Politicalsciences, Environmental sciences orsustainability management
- Experiences in with Excel and other MS Office tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- You like working in a team and have quick thinking patterns, as well as independently working on your responsibilities
- Very good command English and German both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert