The Administrative Assistant will support the operational and administrative needs of a department with primary support to the Vice President and team. Major responsibilities include: calendar management, invoice and expense coordination, office management and meeting coordination, budget management. Key Accountabilities:
Office Management/Team Support:
- The Administrative Assistant will track departmental vacation schedules, time off and coordinate all time-sheets. They will create/update PowerPoint presentations, assist in the logistical preparation for meetings and interviews including reserving conference rooms for VPs, ordering meals, liaising with IT, etc. General office management including management of office supplies, coordination of accepting and signing for deliveries and packages, distribution of trade magazines and coordination of shared materials across departments.
Executive support/calendar management:
- The Administrative Assistant will be proactively manage daily calendars and resolve scheduling conflict. They will arrange and prepare comprehensive team meetings as needed.
They will manage expense reports, coordinate departmental invoices, reconcile capital expenditure requests and expense accounts. They will also be responsible for meeting deadlines and policies. Required Qualifications:
- Prior administrative experience with exceptional interpersonal skills, business writing & verbal communication skills.
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on PowerPoint and excel.
- The ideal candidate must be deadline driven with flexibility and superior organizational skills.
- At least 2+ years of administrative experience supporting a team and senior level executives in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate must be flexible with changing job requirements as the business needs change.
- The ideal candidate will need to have the ability to resolve problems without close supervision.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $26.61 - $35.99. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.