Retail Training & Development Coordinator
- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Very strong Organizational skills, the ability to manage projects and deadlines across the multiple teams.
- Assist with delivering comprehensive and dynamic training programs for all Retail Initiatives
- Assist with Ensuringthe implementation of new hire training and onboarding
- Input on ideal training methods or activities for a purpose and audience (online, role playing, in store classes, etc.)
- Assist to Market and promote trainings to store employees
- Join team in conducting regular store needs assessments, identifying skills, behaviors or knowledge gaps that need addressing
- Assist to Analyze, Develop and incorporate new training methods and techniques
- Evaluate effectiveness and compliance of trainings, through KPIs, and provide reports to management, determining impact of training on employee behavior and skills
- May require maintenance to employee training information in SuccessFactors LMS
- Collaborate with and connect internal stakeholders and liaise with various experts regarding instruction and training planning
- Assist to organize and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for in-store experts/trainers
- Lead special projects related to sales enablement and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate all content through participant feedback, sales analysis, and sales leadership input to make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Prior experience in luxury retail preferred
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience in retail training or comparable field a plus
- Ability to assist to conduct needs assessments and skill gap analysis
- Ability to assist facilitate learning programs
- Ability to multitask.
- Effective and efficient program and project management
- Able to collaborate and work effectively and efficiently with cross functional teams
- Highly creative and able to think outside the box to develop solutions that will impact the both individual and team success
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply what is learned in practical means
- Experience with LMS systems a plus
- Proficient computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have authorization to work in the country of employment
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice
- Must be 18 years or older
This position is classified as exempt for purposes of the Fair Labor Standards Act and the New York Labor Law, as this employee's primary duties consist of the performance of office or non-manual field work directly related to management policies and/or general operations.Moreover, it is expected of this position that the employee will customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment, utilizing his or her training, experience, and knowledge.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler includes a reasonable estimate of the hourly rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. A reasonable estimate of the current base hourly range is $23.00 per hour to $26.00 per hour.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert