Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Reporting to the Sr Marketing Manager, the Marketing Event Associate is involved in the planning and in-charged of seamless execution of brand events and in-store customer events. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Events to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage and implement local brand events & activations and in-store events.
- Ensure quality implementation and execution of events with innovative ideas and seamless attention to details.
- Hands-on in events execution, from obtaining permits, liaising with multiple external partners (vendors, landlord, etc), budget and invoicing, and post-event reports.
- Work with internal team (retail, visual merchandising, logistics, merchandising) to coordinate event logistics and set up.
- Preferably 3-4 years of work experience in marketing events and project management. Candidates from event agencies or other industries are welcomed to apply.
- Strong communication & attentive to details.
- Hands-on and independent as travelling is required for events set up nationwide.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.