WW Merchandising Analyst
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly sales & stock analysis and reports;
- Perform pre-season, in-season and post-season analysis to identify business opportunities;
- Establishing effective and efficient methods to measure the performance of different product categories in our Moncler stores;
- Support regional and global Retail and Merchandising teams with data and analysis, draw conclusions about opportunities/risks and follow through to execution;
- Collaborate at Seasonal OTB definition by region and category mix;
- Make consolidation/reallocation recommendations to Regions and Stores to optimize Inventory efficiency;
- Collaborate to maintaining and reinforcing synergies with the Visual Merchandising Retail Merchandising and Collection Merchandising Teams.
- Previous experience of 3 years in a similar role within Luxury companies;
- Strategic & forward-thinking mindset;
- Numerically driven and able to identify new product initiatives;
- Product knowledge and strong luxury feeling;
- Business-driven orientation;
- Good project-management skills including multi-tasking, prioritization and organization;
- Strong inter-personal, team player and communication skills;
- Proficiency in PC skills;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another foreign language is preferred.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert