- BY FAR
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 15 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
Are you an assertive multitasker who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment? Are you a fashion industry lover who wants to join an amazing team of creative people in a growing startup company?
BY FAR is looking to hire a Merchandiser to assist the manager on managing the product line and life cycle from sketch. To ensure global strategies are clearly communicated and executed. To take full ownership for area of responsibility and accountability for categories within the divisional performance.
BY FAR is a Bulgarian designer accessories brand focusing on modern pieces with a nostalgia for vintage. Our premium product is made with love and an appreciation for the finest materials, outstanding quality and comfort. A breakout social media success, BY FAR has earned a cult following among the fashion crowd, with a steady stream of influencers, actresses and stylists trotting the globe in BY FAR’s mini bags, simple booties and square-toe sandals that anticipate that 90s coolness.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Contribute to the development pricing strategy and competitive overview for area of responsibility;
- Drive overall growth for the business in terms of market share, revenue and margin growth;
- Develop and manage pricing architecture for the line;
- Identify potential new product developments;
- Develop relationships with cross functional peers in the company;
- Communicate product strategies to both internal and external clients;
- Lead the collection selection for Regional Retail Buys and E- commerce;
- Lead training for market opening;
- Collaborate with VM on monthly guidelines for Retail and E-commerce;
- Analyse sales reports and present weekly/monthly product sales analysis;
- Support the team in the data entry and reports preparation.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Merchandising/ Retail Buying experience (2- 3 years);
- Recognise opportunities and bring ideas to modernise the product range;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Strong presentation skills;
- FlexibIlity and ease in working in a constantly evolving environment;
- Collaborative Team Player;
- English proficiency is a must.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A full-time job on a permanent contract;
- A good salary;
- Dynamic working environment in a booming startup in the coolest industry;
- A super cool team;
- Great office and office location;
- Great benefits program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
If what we have described seems like the perfect fit for you, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send us your CV in English.
Our team will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert