- Chuo-Ku, Japan
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will need to assist the Marketing & Communications Team of Burberry Japan with events, sales promotion, and media to reinforce our position and presence in the luxury brand market. This position will be the liaison between Headquarters and the local team, in addition to agencies, department stores, and any other necessary vendors.
- Assist planning and execution of events by closely communicating with the marketing managers, Headquarters, and various vendors
- Liaise with various vendors such as, production agencies, and Headquarters in English and in Japanese
- Lead the marketing for Childrenswear and Eyewear categories
- Create and strategize sales promotions with consumer centric mind for events to maximize potential sales
- Assist daily administrative tasks for the Marketing division such as setting up meetings, researching, creating multiple formats of reports, taking minutes and etc.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (reading, writing, speaking)
- Experience in marketing or a similar role in the fashion industry
- Well-organized, detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Take ownership and adopt various situations with flexibility
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Passionate about the brand and job
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Japan || Not Applicable || Chuo-Ku || || || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert