- Munich, Germany
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect Iuxury Burberry experience for every customer.
In the role of Team Manager, through your passion for the brand and product you will lead your team to deliver exceptional service and will be responsible for maximizing store performance in order to over achieve targets and goals in all departments and product categories. Working on the shop floor, the TM is a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong retail background and relationship building skills both with the team and the clients. The Team Manager is responsible for ensuring the team demonstrates exceptional service culture and client experience, representing the brand as a Burberry Ambassador by promoting its values.
Sales Performance & KPIs:
- Partnership with store management to enhance sales performance, consistentIy achieve goals and identify strategies to ensure performance standards are met
- Analyse store performance as well as KPIs, reporting current business trends, as well as competitor performance, to ensure further business growth
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team, setting performance targets and driving productivity
- Be a role model to the rest of the team in offering an excellent client experience, demonstrating passion for product, styling and ultimately selling
- Monitor CRM database reporting in order to:
- assist in the execution of company CRM initiatives
- capture meaningful clients' data to build actions and develop opportunities
- manage and drive eloquent and relevant client outreach
- Ensure all of your team members have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures, coaching them and providing feedback
- Continue to develop and pro-actively retain talented employees, by recognizing and rewarding performance through recurrent development plans and annual performance reviews
- Create and implement action plans, build development plans for all employees in accordance with store management
- Ensure coordination of FoH and BoH activities according to the guidelines provided by the store management to meet the expected qualitative and quantitative results
- Oversee the processing of incoming and outbound merchandise requests, shipments, logs of alterations, transfers, outside repairs, consignments
- Have visibility of store expenses, and maintenance of the store operating budget, while aiming to reduce overall cost
- Previous experience in the role in Luxury Retail driving a department's sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Commercial awareness, you will have had exposure working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients' expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge
- Organized, able to prioritize and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert