Total Rewards Analyst
- Deckers Brands
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Total Rewards Analyst, EMEA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As Total Rewards Analyst you will provide operational and administrative support to the EMEA Total Rewards Centre of Excellence.
You will be a key player in supporting the Total Reward Manager to implement and execute the total reward strategy for the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for providing operational assistance on compensation and benefits programs across the employee lifecycle (from hire to termination), providing support to People Experience (HR) and Line Managers, across the EMEA region.
- Provide guidance and assistance to employees regarding their compensation and benefits
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data to ensure that compensation and benefits are administered in compliance with local country legislation
- Assist in the introduction, renewal and management of benefits policies across the EMEA region
- Support the Total Rewards Manager in the management of individual, local country benefits policies
- Management of benefits invoicing
- Support all compensation related activities such as compensation benchmarking, quarterly/annual sales incentive programs and the annual merit review process
- Manage the quarterly Retail Sales Incentive (RSIP) calculations
- HRIS Reporting (databases and Workday)
- Process improvement across all total rewards programs (compensation and benefits) for the EMEA region
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally (local, regional and globally).
Who You Are:
- Highly motivated & customer centric individual
- Resourceful team player
- Numerate and analytical thinker
- Organized and able to adhere to deadlines
We would love to hear from people with:
- Previous experience in compensation and benefits or a reward related role
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Desire to progress in Total Rewards
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level
- Experience working in a complex and/or global organisation and satisfying the needs of diverse constituents is desirable
- Previous experience in using Workday is desirable
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert