Project Coordinator - Shop Construction
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To assist & support the Shop Construction team:
- With the development and execution of new projects
- Provide assistance to our facilities department.
- Maintain and update department folders and status templates
What you can expect:
- General and project related administrative tasks - organising travel & accommodation, creating & maintaining spreadsheets, printing & filing of documentation
- Build and maintain key relationships across WHS managers and partners to ensure projects are delivered to specification, on time and on budget - to include:
- Management of WHS budget
- Understand the differences between WHS partners, including cost agreements and level of partner involvement in project
- Combination of stand-alone WHS stores & SIS spaces
- Liaise with retail to report, evaluate and assist on any shop issues and/or defects
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to plan and manage minor works and deliveries
- Strategic planning and coordination of deliveries between HUGO BOSS AG and Retail UK, plus all our franchise clients
- Assist with budgeting and subsequent reporting to our finance
- All other ad hoc duties in line with shop construction department requirements
- Process invoices and keep updated ICT (Investment cost tool) for all projects
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint (essential), Microsoft Project, CAD, Lotus Notes (desirable)
- Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and juggle a variety of tasks
- Team player - ability to work well within a team
- Good communicator
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert