Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an PR Intern to join our PR Team at HUGO BOSS' Nordic Head office. The internship is an unpaid full-time position for 3-6 month and is a supplement to your education and therefore a requirement that the internship position can be transferred as a part of the study process.
We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing, responsible, well-organized, passionate, proactive, and curious about and up-to-date on the fashion industry. In this role you will be reporting to the Senior PR & Talent Manager. What you can expect:
- Handling of product loans for press and influencers in Launchmetrics
- Assisting in organizing press meeting & events
- Produce PR reports
- Assisting in organizing press events
- Compiling and sending out weekly mailers for both BOSS and HUGO
- Assist in stock takes
- Work closely with the PR Coordinator in adhoc tasks
- Skilled in Word, Excel and PPT
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in written and verbal form
- Positive, open-minded and enthusiastic attitude
- Organized and structured thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability and accuracy
- Eager to bring new ideas to the table, while adapting to global guidelines
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- The opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience in the PR & communication field
- Gain insights into the fashion industry
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <