- Heliot Emil
- København K, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
The HELIOT EMIL™ team is looking for a Product Developer. Reporting to the Head of Production and Development you will be responsible for the Development of RTW in line with the design and merchandising brief at the highest quality standards.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 3+ year experience working in a Product Development role
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for high-quality, technical and innovative products
- Excellent IT skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Excel
- Understanding of the HELIOT EMIL aesthetic
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring accuracy of system data in Zedonk for all products across RTW and Accessories
- Raising and amending sampling purchase orders
- Monitoring timely deliveries of sampling raw materials, proto and SMS
- Support with collection overview documentation
- Organizing, filing, and archiving samples and raw materials
- Provide support to the product development and design teams regarding product information, spec sheets and colour cards
- Measuring samples and maintaining measurement charts
- Updating development boards
- Optimising internal administration process
- Maintaining accurate product information and communicating any changes to internal and external stakeholders
- In depth fabric sourcing and fabric development across all product categories
- Following the product from initial design stage, through prototype and SMS stage together with the Senior Designer and Technical Designer
What we offer:
- Salary based on qualification and previous experience
- International fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.
A Ready-To-Wear collection presented by brothers Julius Juul and Victor Juul from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Exploring the lines between form and function driven by experimental approaches,
HELIOT EMIL™ pushes the semantic dialogue within the creative industry.
A subversive scandinavian and monochromatic aesthetic, combined with custom developed materials, fabrics and trimmings, HELIOT EMIL™ entices a high attention to detail throughout every branch.
Designer Julius Juul draws on thought provoking themes and a curiosity about creative expression reflected in every collection by HELIOT EMIL™.
Since the first collection was showcased in Milan during spring / summer 17 season, HELIOT EMIL™ has continually expropriated its exploration of the creative milieu.
The aesthetic is carefully developed with custom fabrics, hardware trimmings and materials. Each hardware detail is created from the bottom up with form and function in mind.
Experimentation and a high attention to detail is ensured by partnering only with the best in their category and industry. A tight-bond with all partners allows for a coherent evolution of the brand aesthetic.
With painstaking attention to detail each garment is conceived from a collective ideation for each season standing in relation to the brand as a whole.
The subsequent phase for HELIOT EMIL™ will see a further cementation of the brand and an expansion of the semantic dialogue with the creative milieu.
The core value of the brand will be explored without compromise, through both physical spaces enticing further ideas of form and function, and experiences expressing the innovative nature of the brand.
Underlying the continuous organic development is a coherent understanding of the brand developed in close proximity with all partners.
Apply for PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert