Senior Style Advisor
- Hayley Menzies
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Area Manager
Job Title: Full Time – Senior Style Advisor
Hayley Menzies is currently recruiting for a Full Time Senior Style Advisor to support with the day-to-day running of the new Hayley Menzies store. This role is suited to someone with a warm, confident and vivacious character, with experience in fashion retail - luxury/boutique experience is a bonus. We are a small but dynamic and exciting brand and business and take pride in developing our teams, so this opportunity is perfect for candidates looking to progress within fashion retail.
Key Responsibilities – Senior Style Advisor Role
- To drive and maximize sales performances and exceed weekly, monthly, and seasonal targets.
- Provide impeccable Customer Service to our clients and be a true Ambassador of Hayley Menzies.
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products with confidence to sell a total look.
- Support in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable on product, brand, and collection.
- Complete training session provided in store and Head Office when required.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment for the team and ensuring a high level of housekeeping.
- Helping and maintain stockroom, inventory, and stock replenishments.
- Assisting and following Visual Merchandising guidelines in line with Head Office requirements.
- Gathering feedback and compiling sales reports when required.
- Supporting and assisting the deputy store manager in the day-to-day tasks.
Senior Style Advisor Candidate
- Minimum 2 years of Luxury Retail Experience, department store exposure & client book would be a plus
- Visual merchandising experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Collaborative spirit, proactive and hands on attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English, additional Language would be a plus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, commission scheme and generous uniform allowance.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter with the subject 'Senior Style Advisor - "your name”.
We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled sooner than you think! Until then, get to know us by following Hayley Menzies.
Apply for Senior Style Advisor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert