Customer Success Associate
- The Business of Fashion
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Business of Fashion is seeking a motivated and passionate Customer Success Associate to help grow its B2B partnerships across both BoF Careers and BoF Professional. With your skills in client service, account management and business development, you’ll help BoF to continue to grow our global B2B partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team with the overall goal of becoming the global leader in the market for professional content and recruitment for the fashion industry. This role will be based in New York.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry and is an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries. It has been described as “The Economist of Fashion," “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and "The Industry Bible."
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students, and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. We ensure all applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What We Need You To Do
As an integral part of the BoF Commercial team, you’ll work closely with the Customer Success and Business Development team and other key stakeholders to drive the sales process for new B2B partners and to ensure that existing B2B partners maximise their usage of and value from the service.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Provide successful client on-boarding and account management of B2B Partners.
- Ensure maximum usage and client satisfaction with the BoF Careers and BoF Professional services.
- Develop and manage a client outreach programme.
- Support product marketing activities to educate clients on product usage and solicit feedback from clients regarding the product roadmap.
- Develop and deliver regular performance updates for clients and senior management.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of the BoF Career and BoF Professional services.
- Liaise with our international teams to ensure alignment and the sharing of best-practice and client feedback.
Who You Are
You are a passionate customer success associate on the upward curve of your career, with a background in customer support, and exposure to business development. Entrepreneurial, and thriving in fast-paced environments, you’re passionate about what you do, with a meticulous eye for detail and a high sense of urgency.
Outside of that, you will have the following skills that will help set you up for success:
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Client-focused attitude.
- Personable, approachable, open and passionate
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Well organised, with attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Results oriented, able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and consistent.
- An interest in, and knowledge of the global fashion industry.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships naturally.
You’ll Know You’re Successful When...
- New B2B partners are on-boarded efficiently with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Current B2B partners are effectively account managed with high engagement on both BoF Careers and BoF Professional.
- The Commercial team is achieving a high renewal rate on their B2B Partners based on revenue and seat numbers.
- You are working well with the existing business development and customer success team, helping existing partners 3and the success of our team goals.
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry and is an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Today, the BoF team numbers more than 75 people in London, New York, and Shanghai. Overseeing; the BoF 500 - an annual list of the people shaping the global fashion industry, BoF Careers - the global marketplace for fashion talent, BoF Voices - an annual invitation only event for fashion’s leading thinkers and innovators, BoF Professional - a members only community, BoF China - a Chinese language edition, and BoF Education - fashion’s platform for online learning.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert