Sourcing Manager Temp
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
The Sourcing Manager drives the supply chain process from seasonal development of product through bulk manufacturing. This individual will assist and assure efficiency and consistency in the execution of all in season development and sourcing activities.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Managing Talent
- Manage one or more associates.
- Train and develop team members in the GSC areas of responsibility.
- In season Responsibilities
- Achieve seasonal goals aligned to the corporate financial objective.
- Review/Ensure tech pack accuracy for SMS and bulk production.
- Work with production assistant to verify style vendor allocation in systems.
- Responsible for xpc data management
- Responsible for verifying and reporting costs to the business via XPC.
- Partner with Customs compliance & Legal to confirm duty classifications.
- Lead weekly cross functional WIP meetings.
- Track status and delivery of samples.
- Escalate exceptions when deliverables / deadlines are missed.
- Monitor Calendar and engage with cross functional teams to ensure all key dates are met.
- Engage in strategic initiatives for GSC and the business.
- Product Category management
- Lead vendor strategy for each category / style
- Work with supervisor to evolve Vendor / RM strategy to meet demands of business and global climate.
- Understanding of product costs - able to identify price distortions and engage cross functional partners for solutions.
- Work with the team in the development and approvals of trim & hardware
- Attend development and production fittings as needed.
- Collaborate with PVH offshore offices and factories directly on daily tasks.
- Engage PVH offshore offices and/or Supply Chain Partners for solutions as it relates to business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5-8 years of related experience in Intimates sourcing, product development and/or production.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A textile/PD or manufacturing-related background is preferred.
- Computer skills - Full MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of or experience with PDM is helpful.
- Top-notch follow up skills are essential.
- Proactive personality is needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
Pay Range: $40.00 - $50.00
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert