Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The scope is within the logistics operations, with focus on optimization and efficiency of both distribution center and day-to-day transportation management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The logistics associate is responsible for developing reports and analysis that will drive management decisions, and for supporting the business with quick paths to insight:
* Support managers and directors with management reporting and process mapping
* Design, establish reporting and visibility, that will monitor and improve operational service levels and aid strategic decision making
* Support managers and directors with strong communication and Power Point presentation skills
* Provide meaningful deep-dive business, operational and financial analysis on key topics
* Coordinate third parties in charge of managing daily operations
* Collaborate on a daily basis with Customer Service teams to respond to customer requests
* Identify and implement actions to improve and optimize service to customers
* Assist in the management of key projects in support of the business channel
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Applicant must be a university graduate, preferably an industrial engineer, must speak Italian and English, other languages would be advantageous. 6-12 months experience in a related role. Very good analytical skills required, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic knowledge of business intelligence tools. Results oriented, able to prioritize dynamically based on changing business requirements. Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), ambitious to grow and learn. The role is based in Campegine